Jim Gore, the test builder for Clever Models, will be presenting a clinic on building cardstock structures. Participants in this clinic will build the shed that you see in the pictures, guided every step of the way by Jim.
Attendees will be provided with the structure materials; however you must bring the tools and supplies below. This clinic will be held Friday of the convention just after lunch, and participants can keep building into the night if they wish!
Cost for this clinic is $20 and is limited to 15 participants – so don’t delay!
Attendees must bring the following:
- Hobby knife with #11 blade;
- Extra #11 blades (plenty; at least 5);
- Steel straight-edge [ruler]; at least 12” long;
- Extra straight-edge, if possible – a flat square is nice;
- Self-healing cutting mat – 12” x 18” [or larger];
- Fine-pointed forceps [tweezers];
- Several shirt-pins [barring that; a few straight pins];
- Roket Card Glue [you can purchase from Amazon] OR Medium Viscosity CA Glue [Gorilla brand is fine];
- COPIC Marker – T4 – toner gray;
- COPIC Marker – E57 – light walnut [markers can be obtained from art store; like Blick’s];
- Black Sharpie;
- #1 / #0 round [or liner] artists brush.